- 413Property ID
1. El Medano is the best tousrist resort in Tenerife (Canary Islands).
2. It is very favorable area. Just 7 km away from the southern airport.
3. Permits, licenses and houses' pojects on the construction of 22 townhouses.
4. Fully paid: the services of the architect and permission to start construction.
5. A large building area (2800 m2).
6. The proximity to numerous beaches.
7. This is a calm and peaceful place for surfers, windsurfers and kitesurfers from all over the world. The championships and competitions are arranged here.
Land plot for sale in El Medano. The area of the land is 6000 m2.
Permitted building area is 2800 m2.
This plot is intended for the construction of 22 townhouses (each 3 bedrooms).
130 000 euro has been paid along with the building permit and permission to start construction work. All licenses, houses’ projects and completed documents are paid and ready. Moreover, the architect’s services were fully paid 80 000 euros. You can start construction works even tomorrow.
Price of the plot for sale is 2.2 million euro.
Approx 1.9 millinn euros will need for constraction according to estimates and calculations.
Your total cost will be: 2.2 million euro (land plot) + 1.9 million euro (construction).
Total cost: 4.1 million euro.
If you need a fast sale in this resort area you can generate 295 000 euro for each townhouse.Thus, you will earn 6,490,000 euro. Profit is 2,390,000 euro.
In El Medano there are two beaches located nearby. Montana Roja devides these two beaches. To the right of El Medano is the beach Playa El Medano. On the other side of the Montana Roja is Playa La Tejita 1,5km away from Playa El Medano . Both beaches El Medano were honored with The Blue flag and can be considered as two of the best in Tenerife.
In El Medano there is all for a comfortable stay. There are many foot and bicycles routes. Rental of beach and sports equipment, school of windsurfing. Cafes and restaurants in the city and near the beach. For other entertainment tourists can go to Las Americas or Los Cristianos. Bus links to the capital of the island – Santa Cruz de Tenerife and the southern airport.